It's two weeks to go until Heather's album 'The Thin Line' and first single 'We Can Change' are released. Let’s celebrate with a big challenge and a a great prize. Heather released the album’s name by writing it in sand and posting it via social media:
Now we want to see your own creative ways of writing #thethinline. You can do this any way you like – via icing on a cake, or a chalkboard, or flowers in a garden – the more creative, the better. Then we want you to either send a video or a photo of your writing to us via Twitter, Instagram or Facebook using #thethinline hashtag. Heather will pick her favourite entries and five people will win a pair of tickets to The Thin Line tour in October and November and one lucky person will win a VIP package – tickets to any date, a meet & greet with Heather, they will watch the soundcheck and they’ll receive a signed photo.
Closing date for the challenge is June 1st and the winners will be announced on June 4th
Here are the rules:
· You can create as many entries as you like
· You can send your entry via Facebook, Twitter or Instagram but you must use #thethinline otherwise we might not see it
· Your entry can be a photo or a video link
· You can have tickets for the gig of your choice – travel and accommodation are not included
· The comp is for any age but if you are under 18 and you win you must bring someone aged over 18 with you to the show
· No permanent damage i.e. Graffiti or using public property or any other property that doesn’t belong to you.