Terms and Conditions for Heather Peace Support Act Competition
1. Only one entry per person is permitted.
2. Entries that do not meet the criteria as stated in the rules of entry will not be considered.
3. YouTube videos submitted to the competition must be ‘public’ for the duration of the competition.
4. Any entries submitted after the deadline of 6pm on Friday 15th August will not be considered.
5. Finalists will be notified on Monday 1st September with the winners being notified on Tuesday 9th September.
6. The decision is final and it is with regret that we will not be able to engage in providing specific feedback on the performance of the entrants and the entries.
7. The prize for this competition is for the support slot only. No expenses are payable for this opportunity and the winner agrees to cover all their own costs relating to the performance.
8. A small area will be reserved within the venue’s merchandise stand for competition winners to sell a limited line of their merchandise post-performance.
9. There is no monetary value attached to this prize and we reserve the right to cancel this event without any liability.
10. There is one Facebook ‘like’ per person. If irregular voting occurs, we reserve the right to reject the application.
Rules of Entry
1. Fill in your details and provide a YouTube link to your performance at http://www.heatherpeace.com/2014/08/the-thin-line-tour-support-competition/
2. Send your details by 6pm on Friday 15th August.
3. There is no guarantee all videos submitted will be entered into the voting stage of the competition.
4. A link will be posted on Heather’s Facebook Page and Twitter Page on Monday 18th August and from then people can start voting.
5. People will then Facebook ‘like’ who they want to win for each date. Voting ends on 31st August at 6pm.
6. The winners will be announced on Tuesday 9th September.